Friday, May 24, 2013

Nails (Originally posted April 14th 2013)


Since I haven’t really been uploading much recently I thought I’d share a couple of pictures of what my nails have been painted like over the past couple of months :)

The first design with the strawberries are actually my version of a bubzbeauty tutorial :) She loves strawberries and since the weather here was being crappy and snowing I thought I’d brighten up my life a little bit with some strawberries!!!


The apples were the exact same! They are my twist in another bubzbeauty tutorial :)


The other two designs were just some bright colours for spring with some polka dots added in for some extra cuteness ^_^



I think my favourite has to be the apples, they turned out really well!!!

Speak soon!
Kat
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment