Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Outfits of the Week!!

Hi guys :)

I just wanted to let you know that I do have posts on their way. I'm just struggling to find time to get them done!!!

Can you believe it's already August???? This year is going crazy fast! I feel like I have to sprint to catch up with it!!

Anyway!!! To keep things moving on here I have two outfits of the week for you from this past week. I only had two days off, one I just lazed about and the other I met some friends for coffee (outfit is below) but on Wednesday (the last day of July :'( ) was my Mum's birthday so I got to dress up nice for that. My little sister is away this week so it was just My parents, L and Myself. It was a lovely meal and such a nice way to spend the evening of my beautiful Mum's Birthday!! So without further ado here's the outfits!

 This outfit was for my Mum's birthday dinner :) 
Skirt - Topshop
Tank - Topshop
Blazer - H&M
Bracelets - Sonnenschein Crafts (http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SonnenscheinCrafts)
Necklace - The Naked Daisy (https://www.facebook.com/daisy400?fref=ts)

Here's a really strange looking photo of my face! I wanted to get a photo of my make-up and the jewellery (It will be in an upcoming post on the designer of the jewellery)
For make-up I just kept it really simple with just a light dusting of shimmery pink eyeshadow on my lids and mascara!

This is an outfit I wore for going to get coffee with friends :)
Jeans - I honestly can't remember!
Coat - La Roudette
Scarf - Sainsbury's
Bag - Topshop

 For my make-up here I did a slightly light smokey eye using pink and brown tonnes with a red shadow which I used as an eyeliner. I then used some red/pink lipstick and a little rouge to finish the look off! I ended up using this look the again the nest day because I loved it so much!


So thats it for this mega quick Outfits of the Week! I'm working on a few other posts which will be up very soon I hope they include Summer favourites and a Budget Haul and a project which i'm working on too!!! So make sure you look out for them!



Until next time
Byeee!!!
Kat
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment