Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Winter Tag

So I saw this tag floating about and i thought it seemed like a pretty good one to be my first ever tag post!! 

How cute is this?!?! I love these scenes in Bambi!

12 Facts about me:

  • I'm 20 in January and i genuinely can't wait to not be a teenager anymore
  • I have 8 tattoos
  • I adore everything Vivienne Westwood
  • I grew up in a small fishing town called Buckie
  • I have a small obsession with Harry Potter
  • I WILL own a french bulldog one day!
  • I love to eat out! 
  • I'm quite into my cars and my dream car would have to be a vintage Mustang Shelby 
  • I don't like chocolate. Unless it's white chocolate!!!!
  • I like to think I'm the master of buying people presents! 
  • I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!
  • I turn into a 5 year old around christmas! I can't help myself i just love it so much!!!
12 Questions:

What are your favourite things about Winter?
Sitting in on a cold night watching films!

What is your favourite Winter outfit?
I don't really have a specific outfit but i'm loving my Topshop fur lined winter parka this year!

What is your favourite Winter food?
Hmm…probably a Brie and Cranberry panini!

Favourite Winter drink?
Either a Chai Latte or Costa's White Hot Chocolate

What is your dream way to spend a Winter's day?
Drinking tea and watching films with C, but i would love it if it properly snow so i could build snowmen!

How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
This year i've gone for deep shades for mostly everything, if i have eye shadow on it's deep/warm browns and if it's lipstick it's a deep red.

What are you hoping Santa brings you?
I already picked out my present!! I got new bedroom furniture!

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
The smell of mixed spices, Michael Buble and fairy lights

What is your favourite Winter song?
The Pogues Fairytale of New York

What is your favourite Winter memory?
Going sledging with my older cousins in Edinburgh on the hill my Grandparents live on. Or just going to Edinburgh really, we do it every year as a chance to catch up with my Mum's brother and his family. I look forward to it every year!

What is your favourite Winter scent?
For candles i'm loving Yankee Candles Black Cherry and for Perfume i'm (still) loving Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice

Finish this sentence... If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be.....
For christmas day to be happy. It seems silly but i just want everyone to have the day the dreamed of!




I tag my friend Jen (check her out!!!) and everyone else who's reading this!!

Hope you're all having a wonderful start to the holidays!

Adrienne
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment