Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cocktails, Shopping, Friends & Food

I've left this post so late i've ended up having to split it into two! I've got two weeks worth of pictures stored up! This first post will be from the 15th of March until the 18th (I kind of forgot to take photos the rest of the week)

Saturday 15th March 

I went up to Glasgow to stay with my closest friend Catherine for the night, I arrived and we went straight into the city centre to get cocktails and do some shopping. I didn't get an OOTD kind of because in all honest my outfit was nothing special, it was just something comfy to wear to walk around Glasgow in the cold!

We started off in TGI Fridays for cocktails then went on to a few shops including Debenhams (I may have finally bought the Naked 3 palette), Primark and Forever 21 (Full haul coming soon!!)



Sunday 16th March

After coming home and unpacking all my lovely new things from the day before, it was time to get ready for a night out in celebration of St Patricks day (I like to mark it in some way, my Dad and his family are Irish so I feel obligated too….or maybe it's just an excuse to have a drink? To be honest I think thats what most Irish see it as anyway!!) 


Face:
Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
(Ugh even it wasn't good enough to completely erase that days bags!!)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Strange from Naked3 Palette all over lid and up to brow, Nooner from out corner of lid to middle and in crease, Darkside and Blackheart on outer corner and blended up.
Seventeen Wet Look Lacquer Eyeliner
MAC Extreme Dimension 3D Mascara
Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzer
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Lipstick in 107

Wearing:
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Kirsten from Topshop
Shoes - New Look 
(I then changed the heels to flat ankle boots with studs on the heel from ASOS)
Necklace - Primark

 (Myself, Jen and Lydia! 'Twas a good night despite them having been out the night before and Jen and I being full of the cold!)



Tuesday 17th March

My Dad and I every so often like to have a Father, Daughter lunch together and since I was off college and Dad had Lunch free from work we decided we would go to a gorgeous Italian Restaurant called Cecchini's just round the corner from our house and his office! The sun was out and it was warm so I decided to wear my first almost spring outfit of the year.


Wearing:
Top - Plain black cami from a local independent shop called Electric Daisy
Skirt - Primark
Cardigan - New Look
Shoes - Converse 
(Yes I realise i'm not wearing them here but I did put them on before I left the house!!)


As usual Cecchini's delivered with their gorgeous food!

For starter I chose the Mozzarella. It was delicious! The cheese just melted in your mouth and paired with the cranberry sauce and the salad and dressing it all complimented each other so well! I loved it. 


 I then chose the classic cheese burger! It again was delicious. The meat was cooked to perfection with the roll lightly toasted giving it that all important crunch! The chips were perfect, not too greasy and nice and crunchy! (Anyone else's mouth watering?)


Later that night I decided to do a tiny bit of pampering and painted my nails then went for a bath!

Nails:
Essie's Shearling Darling from their Winter Collection mini set 
I've fallen in love with dark nails (I'm going crazy for dark colours in clothes too at completely the wrong time of year!!)

Bath Bomb:
Lush's Ickle Baby Bot
How cute is this little guy? He smells faintly of lavender (nothing too strong since he is actually meant for children) which means that even me who has an almost deep hatred for the smell of lavender can use this. It's so faint that I didn't even realise it was lavender until I read the ingredients! This little bot is designed to help sooth babies (older than 6 months) and children just before bedtime! It is great for sensitive skin and with it's cute design what child isn't going to love this sweet little bath bomb?! 
My only misgiving about it is that it doesn't generate a lot of bubbles which, for children, a bath really isn't a bath without! So I would recommend looking into Lush's Fun in Blue which is made out of the same ingredients and will give you loads of bubbles, and as the name suggests, FUN!!!
Check it out HERE


Hope you've enjoyed my little life update my next one will be up either later today or tomorrow!

A massive Happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful Mummy's out there! I hope you all get breakfast in bed, flowers, pampered and the day off (Which, if you have little ones is probably very unlikely!). 
And to anyone who isn't a Mum I hope your doing something special for yours! Let me know what you are doing!! What I get up to will be in my next life up date so look out for it.

Happy Sunday!

Adrienne
xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment