Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 3 - Please, No Photography

Yesterday was the quietest day we've had! It was also the day we got to see one of the prettiest houses i've ever seen and I was told "Please, No Photography". This is not really something I wanted to hear as I've seen pictures of the inside of Dun House and it really is spectacular! 

(My lovely Dad is getting to be quite the expert at these OOTD photo's!)

Wearing:
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Cardigan - Jack&Jones
Shoes - Convers
Bag - Oasis (I really need to get more bags!!)
Necklace - Forever 21

Dun House was beautiful! It is completely symmetrical inside and out and the length the architect went to keep it that way is incredible! The rooms are all gorgeous, filled with treasures to look at and all I could think as I went through it was how much I wanted to do a photoshoot there! Our guide was a lovely guy called Forrest (Yes, that is his real name and personally I think it's quite nice!), it was one of his first days which meant that he took his time. A lot of the time you go to these big houses or castles and the guides know everything word for word but race through it without really stopping to answer questions. Forrest was great, and was able to answer everyone questions!!

(Dun house in all it's glory)

After leaving we popped into Montrose and sat at the beach and had our lunch before heading back to the caravan to spend the rest of the day relaxing. 

Oh!! I did pop into a little independent clothes boutique called VV's Boutique (Link here) and bought the most beautiful pair of trousers I have ever owned!!! Look out for them in an OOTD soon!



This is probably one of the shortest posts i've ever written! To make up for that though yesterday I posted one of the biggest, the Loch Lomond Wedding Fayre post! Make sure to go and check it out to see some great businesses that were there!

Hope your Friday is off to a good start. I'm off to Edinburgh to see some family!
Adrienne
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment