Sunday, February 01, 2015

I'm Back!

Hello there!



Well, it's been a while. I've missed my little part of the internet but I needed to take a break for a while. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted to do on here so decided to take a couple of months to figure that out.

Anyways, I'm back and so excited to get back into writing! There won't be a huge amount of change I'm just going to concentrating on life and fashion over beauty. I hope to be travelling quite a bit, not always far, a lot of it will be within the UK but I will be writing about it my outfits and things. 

The image above was taken while I was in London for my 21st a couple of weekends ago. Look out for a post with my outfits and a couple of other images from that weekend coming up this week!!

Hope you're all well! And that you'll forgive me for my little break.

See you soon,
Adrienne
xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment