Tuesday, February 10, 2015

So, I Model A Little Bit

Evening all!!
This post has been requested by a few people but, before I get into the it I just want to put a little disclaimer. I am in no way saying that I am a professional model and I am definitely not blowing my own trumpet. A few people have asked to see some photos of shoots I have done in the last year so that's all this is.

Now that the serious stuff is done with!!

At the beginning of last year I decided that I wanted to push myself to do more photo shoots and to give modelling a proper shot! Below are a few favourite shots from shoots I did throughout last year.

These first few are from a Dark Fairytale themed shoot where I had the honour of being Snow White for the day. It was Snow White with a twist though, instead of having 7 dwarfs I had 7 shots and a bit of an alcohol problem! The concept was dreamed up by the wonderful photographer Istvan Jancso for his HNC Graded Unit with help from the beautiful Kayliegh Cairns for make up and hair.





This next shoot was the same photographer (Istvan) but a different theme all together! This time Istvan was to create a catalogue shoot inspired by ASOS.com. Make Up was done by the amazing Katy Fraser




For the last shoot I'm going to write about I travelled to the beautiful Edinburgh (my favourite Scottish city!!) and met up with a team I had never worked with before. I was slightly nervous but the minute I met Paulina from Mint and Chillies Photography, her lovely husband Stan and the very talented make up artist Sabina I was instantly put at ease and the rest of the day was so laid back and easy. Definitely one of my favourites! Looking forward to hopefully planning another collaboration for the future!!




These shoots helped me decide at the beginning of this year that I was seriously going to push doing as many shoots as I can this year in as many places as I can! Starting with London in March hopefully and working from there!! Very, very excited.

Hope you have a great week. I woke up this morning full of the cold so I'm off to watch Disney films, drink tea and feel dreadfully sorry for myself!!

Speak soon,
Adrienne
xoxox















No comments:

Post a Comment