Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Weekend in London

So, a couple of weeks ago I turned the big 2 1! To be completely honest i feel literally no different to when I did the day, month or year before the big day but society seems to think it's a big deal so myself and my friend decided to jump in a plane and jet down to London for the weekend. 

This post isn't really going to be about what we did, more about what I wore. I have put a few photos from each day at the bottom for you to check out though!

Friday
We were up at half 3 in the morning to get our flight down and then spending all day at Warner Brothers Studios before we got to our hotel in London at night, so I decided to go for comfort over anything else.

Top and leggings - Boohoo.com
Coat - TK Maxx
Shoes - New Look
Headphones - Urbanears Plattan in Lilac

Saturday - Aaaah I'm 21!!!!
Daytime 
I wasn't sure what we were doing for the first part of the day since Roz had planned the morning and was keeping it a secret. The only thing I knew about was that for breakfast we were going to The Breakfast Club, where I had the best pile of pancakes I've ever had!! After breakfast I was taken down to the river and informed that we were going on a speedboat along the Thames which was insanely good fun, afterwards we then went to check out the James Bond in Motion exhibition (which was a huge deal for me being quite a big James Bond fan!) before heading back to the hotel to get ready for the night time festivities.

Dress - Boohoo.com
Belt - H&M
Boots - Topshop (these babies have quickly become my pride and joy!!)

Nighttime
The evening and nighttime plans were the other part of the day I knew about because we had to pre-order our dinner. We went to Cafe De Paris for dinner and a show of cabaret and burlesque which was possibly one of the best things I've ever watched. The food was incredible and there was far too many beautiful girls to even count! We had plans to go else where after the show for a couple of drinks but loved the atmosphere so much we decide to stay and join the cast in the V.I.P bar. We ended up staying out until 3....I think....

Dress - This was bought on eBay I think a year or so again.
Shoes - New Look

Sunday
Sunday was a very relaxed day. Wandering around the Covent Garden area of London before heading to the airport in the evening to fly home.

Jumper + Leggings - boohoo.com
Jacket - TK Maxx
Necklace - Primark
Boots - Topshop


Here's some pictures of what we got up to. They're all in order so it shouldn't be too confusing!

Sunrise

Duty free purchase. Possibly the sexiest smelling perfume I've smelt!







Tower Bridge from the speed boat











I had such an insanely good weekend that 3 days after I came back I booked another trip down at the start of March!! This time to visit friends instead of do the tourist thing!

Just a little note about the changing quality of the pictures, I was swapping between my phone and my camera thanks to forgetting my spare camera battery and my iPhone not holding its charge properly!! For more pictures of my weekend, check out my Instagram (beautyasthekatwalks)

Hope you're all having a good start to your week and I'll see you very soon!

Adrienne
xoxox
























No comments:

Post a Comment